The Greek word in the following passages signifies to work effectually, that is, to accomplish the desired end.
- Sin’s Effectual Work. (Romans 7:5).
- God’s Effectual Work for us. (Ephesians 1:19-20).
- The Spirit’s Work in us. (Ephesians 3:20; Philippians 2:13; Colossians 1:29).
- The Word’s Effectual Work upon us. (1st Thessalonians 2:13).
- The Righteous Man’s Effectual Prayer. (James 5:16).
- Christ’s Effectual Ministry. (Matthew 14:2).
- The Believer’s Power to Effectually Work out his Salvation. (Philippians 2:13).